[Oeva-list] PGE 2005 TRANSPORTATION FAIR SCHEDULE

Graunke, Gary gary.graunke at intel.com
Fri Jun 24 10:24:16 PDT 2005

PGE continues to be supportive of our organization, and these fairs
present an opportunity to return the favor as well as promote EV
awareness.
It would be great if we can provide a vehicle or two for each event. Of
course, it helps a lot of spread the burden around as these are during
the work day for most of us.

While we still have some time, I wanted to post this information early
so we would have to time to get organized. We can discuss this at our
next meeting.

Gary

PGE 2005 TRANSPORTATION FAIR SCHEDULE

Oregon City - 50 estimated attendance
Thursday, September 15
11:30am - 1:00pm
209 Warner-Milne Rd, Oregon City
Side parking lot
Setup: 10:30am

Tualatin Customer Center (TCC) - 100 estimated attendance
Thursday, September 22
11:00am - 1:00pm
7800 SW Mohawk St, Tualatin
Upper parking lot
Setup: 10:00am

World Trade Center - 125 estimated attendance
Tuesday, October 11
Noon - 1:00pm
Two World Trade Center
Plaza area
121 SW Salmon, Portland
Setup: 11:30am

Portland Service Center (PSC) - 75 estimated attendance
Thursday, October 13
11:30am - 1:00pm
3700 SE 17th, Portland
Back parking lot