[Oeva-list] Re: Oeva-list Digest, Vol 20, Issue 20

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Sun Jun 26 13:21:24 PDT 2005

I have used the charging in the Smart Park at 2nd and Jefferson.

It is on the right wall as you enter from the South on Jefferson.

After not finding it on my first drive by, I asked the attendant if he
knew where the PGE sponsored charging was, and he then showed me the
spot. There are some reserved spaces for maintainance vehicles nearby,
so you might want to talk to the attendant (I think I ended up in one of
the reserved spots).

It costs you for parking, but it's a good overflow when both spots are
taken. This seems to happen during the week.  (This is good!).

Gary