[Oeva-list] May 12th OEVA meeting

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Mon May 9 11:05:34 PDT 2005

It's time again for our monthly meeting.

Thursday, May 12, 2005.

All is per normal. Gathering starts at 7:00PM and the meeting
starts at 7:30PM. 2 World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW
Portland. The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and
provide some charging. The streetside charging will also be available
just across 1st Ave.

This month we get to ride Segways!  Portland's Segway dealer will have at least one for any and all to try out in the courtyard.  Might be harder this month to just sit around the tables.

We'll try also to discuss and develop plans for the action items that have recently been discussed on the list.  Any ideas, comments, and especially offers to help will be greatly appreciated.

Please feel free to bring both information and questions (and vehicles!).

See you there!
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-chair