[Oeva-list] Anybody attending the Vancouver EVA show? REV! on June 11th

jray3 at aol.com jray3 at aol.com
Mon May 9 11:58:17 PDT 2005

Howdy folks,

I'm planning to visit the REV! show on June 11th,  http://www.veva.bc.ca/rev/2005/index.php
and wanted to gauge the opportunity for a carpool.  I'll be carrying up 1400 lbs of NiCads for a rendezvous with John Lussmeyer, so I can either offer one passenger seat and perhaps a lightweight tow (nothing bigger than a Sparrow or perhaps the FiAmp), or add 3/4 ton and a detour to some else's hefty tow rig!

I'll miss this week's OEVA meeting since I'm participating in a vintage VW cruise across America.
www.karmannghia.com

Wish Us Luck!,
Jay