[Oeva-list] Trojan Batteries

Rick Durst Rick.Durst at pgn.com
Mon May 9 16:45:58 PDT 2005

Trojan 125 batteries have changed to the new bolted lug style post vs
the universal or automotive style connection posts.
I spoke with Jim at Trojan about the problems I have had with the lugs
on the new style, and he suggested that next time I order the olsd style
lug which is available form Trojan.  Most dealers don't stock them, but
will special order them by a pallet at a time.

 I am planning on getting a new set this winter, but ws wondering if
anyone else has any interest.

I also was thinking about trying the new AGM battery that is that is
the same style as the Trojan 125 with the older posts.  Has anyone used
these?  The manufacturer has a 3 year warranty (pro-rated) and a 1 year
full replacement. I get 18 months on a set of the trojans cycling it 45
times per month.

Any thoughts??