[Oeva-list] Honda Civic glider available

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Thu May 12 23:45:16 PDT 2005

A person I've worked with and trust at OMSI today told me he has a Honda Civic with a blown engine that he's willing to sell.  It's reported to be in good mechanical shape otherwise, with standard transmission.  I forgot to get any more information in our brief encounter, so I don't know which body style (I assume 4-door sedan).  As I recall, it was a 1991.

If anyone's interested, send me the contact information you'd like me to pass on to him and I'll do so.  He's toying with the idea of converting it himself, but isn't really ready to take on that project.  He also is not sure what it's worth, so you'll have to work that out with him.  He is the person I've worked through for some of the paying jobs I've done for OMSI and he's always been fair with me, so I'm comfortable recommending you talk to him.

Just passing on what little I know.  Contact me if you want to pursue this.

--
Eric