Fwd: [Oeva-list] The Business Case for Clean Cars and "Green" Fleets

R Olson rolson at gmail.com
Sun May 15 22:46:27 PDT 2005

Hey guys,

We should consider what some more contacts with local BigCo.'s  can
help us accomplish. The list below of companies that attended the
presentation may have sympathetic ears for our ideas. With our
non-profit status we could also solicit for Grants from organizations
like the Meyer Memorial Trust and such.

What would we do if we had a budget? Conversion workshops? a better
display for events? greater resources for members?

...Ross...

Begin forwarded message: