[Oeva-list] Re: megavolt

Graunke, Gary gary.graunke at intel.com
Mon May 16 16:00:39 PDT 2005

Megavolt was converted by Lon Gillis, who I believe was a founder of the
OEVA.
He had a business in Newberg for a while, but has returned to teaching.

BTW, I actually drove it last year, when it was up for sale, and put it
on the OEVA website.
It has new batteries as of a year ago, and was climbing some really
steep hills when I drove it.

This is a pretty good DC conversion, and has an interesting 8K generator
on top of that.

Gary