[Oeva-list] Segwaying

George Tylinski acid_lead at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 20:56:47 PDT 2005

I also liked my ride. The controls work really well and it runs
super smooth and quiet. It takes some practice to stand still
though... Also, we did not try real-world riding up and down
ramps, curbs, etc. which is critical for practical use. I think
fatigue might set in after 30 minutes or so of riding if there
were a lot of stop and go. But that's the fun, isn't it?
-GT

--- Alan Batie <alan at batie.org> wrote:

> Well, that could be an expensive trip to Portland ;-)  There
> were two
> segways to play with, and much as I thought it was a silly
> idea when
> they came out, it is a pretty cool toy and well done.[snip]

George Tylinski (Yahoo ID acid_lead)
73 MG Midget / Portland, OR

Yahoo! Mail