[Oeva-list] Renault leopard motor upgrade questions

barnes.rick at comcast.net barnes.rick at comcast.net
Sat May 21 01:54:10 PDT 2005

How about couple the motor directly to the transmission, eliminating the flywheel and clutch, clutch pedal etc? This reduces the number of components, lighter and simpler. Also, since electric motors are not always designed for thrust loads eliminating the clutch may be better for motor longevity.

Rick Barnes