[Oeva-list] Fw: OEVA.org: mail from KPOJ

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Tue May 24 15:38:25 PDT 2005

I recently received this from a local talk radio host.  If anyone is up to pursuing this, please do so and let the list here know that contact has been made.  If noone else can take this, I may get time to deal with it, but I'd sure like someone else to start the process, at least.

Her email address is audrahouston at clearchannel.com.

Gary, you're good at this, if you'd like to try.  It should at least be a way to get a little more word out about meetings, EV Awareness Day and Woodburn.

Again, if anyone can contact her, please let us all know what is happening.

And thanks for any and all efforts!

--
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-Chair