[Oeva-list] Next Meeting Thursday June 9th.

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Fri May 27 07:31:24 PDT 2005

June starts parade session!

First the River City Days Parade on Saturday June 18th 2005 11:00 AM in
St. Helens, OR. Please contact Mr. Fergus Pilon @ 503-397-2929
for a registration form. Liability insurance is required.

Second I received a e-mail from the Hillsboro Rotary Parade Committee!
It's hard to believe that it's already time to begin preparations for the
Hillsboro Rotary Club's annual 4th of July Parade!  They have broken
registration into two fee schedules - one for early registrations
(received by June 1)
and another, slightly higher scale for late registrations (received by
June 15). Registrations received after June 15 and walk-up registrations
the day of the parade can
no longer be accepted.

First I need to trailer my Sparrow to the River City Days Parade, because
I was out of charge when getting there last year.  Anyone else planning
to go?

Second I need people to commit to the 4th of July parade so I can get the
registration in before June 15 with a number of vehicales.

We can discuss these parades at the June meeting.

Paul Burkey