[Oeva-list] EV Owner Assistance project

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Tue May 31 11:42:23 PDT 2005

I'll add a teeny amount to Tony's database:

Eric Johnson
Own: '82 Datsun PU, 156V now, bought already converted, but the percentage of time I've had it actually useable isn't a good recommendation (lack of time, money, and space are my excuses).

Skills:  Mostly electrical, but always have done light maintenance on vehicles, such as brakes, shocks, clutches, u-joints, fluid changes, tune-ups, etc.  Light fabricating, excluding welding.

Facilities:  Not enough to support myself, really.  A few tools.

I'd like to help, but do need to work around a pretty full schedule.

Hopefully, we have a few more useable people to help.

--
Eric Johnson