[Oeva-list] I-5 Charging for Woodburn Drags <update>

Rick Barnes barnes.rick at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 05:44:28 PDT 2005

EV Folks:

Woodburn RV will allow us to charge there on Sunday.
http://www.woodburnrv.com/ (about 2 miles from Woodburn)

Portland-Woodburn Rv Park
Address:  	115 N Arney Rd, Woodburn, OR 97071
Phone:	(503) 981-0002
Directions:
	Take exit #271/OR-214 toward SILVERTON/WOODBURN - go 0.2 mi
	Turn  on NEWBERG HWY - go 0.1 mi 	Turn  on N ARNEY RD - go <
0.1 mi

>Hi Rick,
>
>I am sure we can work something out - it will depend upon which of our
sites is available at the time you come in. If we charge you $1.00 each time
you recharge does that seem fair enough?

>If you like you can tell others about our availability.
>
>Our office is open 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.  Should you come in before 8:00 AM
you could use space #99, #101, #102 located next to the mini storage sheds
on the east side of the RV Park and come in to settle up with us after we
are open that day or drop the money through the front office door.  We have
"after hour registration" envelopes located in the black mail box at the
front of the office you could place your money in before dropping through
the mail slot.

>Connie Grade
>Manager

Also Pheasant Ridge RV http://www.pheasantridge.com/ (about 17 miles from
Woodburn)

Pheasant Ridge Rv Park
Address:  	8275 SW Elligsen Rd, Wilsonville, OR 97070
Phone:	(503) 682-7829
Directions:
	Take I-5 exit #286 toward N. WILSONVILLE/STAFFORD - go 0.2 mi
	Turn  on SW ELLIGSEN RD - go 0.5 mi
I spoke with them on the phone, another EV person had called earlier they
said: Open at 9, $1 per hour. Booked up this weekend, but will let us plug
into 120V outlets if 30A/50A not available.

Aurora Acres RV Park exit 278 (about 9 miles from Woodburn) may allow
charging as well, I am waiting to hear back from them.

RV Park of Portland (in Tualatin) is not interested in helping us. In fact,
Marv is downright unfriendly.

Rick Barnes