[Oeva-list] Monthly OEVA meeting September 8

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 16:25:06 PDT 2005

It's time again for our monthly meeting.  Thursday, September 8, 2005.

All is per normal.  Gathering starts at 7:00PM and the meeting starts at 7:30PM. 2 World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW Portland.  The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and provide some charging.  The streetside charging will also be available just across 1st Ave.

After talking breifly about the NEDRA Nationals at Woodburn this last weekend in September, we'll discuss the next events.  I just got an updated list of the PGE transportation fairs (the Oregon City fair has been cancelled) and, finally, the dates for ITT Tech's Tech-Fair.  The dates for the PGE fairs have already been posted once, so I'll save reiterating them for the meeting.  Reminders will be posted soon.  The Tech-Fair is on October 14, 15, and 16-19.  They seem to be very interested in having people from OEVA there on Saturday, Oct. 15.  I wasn't given the exact location, so I'll try to track that down before the meeting tomorrow.  (It'll be at ITT Tech, the same as last year, I believe.)  I'll have contact infromation at the meeting.

Support for EV owners is still of interest.  Hopefully, there'll be at least something new here, too.

Please feel free to bring both information and questions (and vehicles!).

See you there!
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-chair