[Oeva-list] Costco locations & the web site

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Thu Sep 8 16:13:41 PDT 2005

Their are Costco locations at

Aloha on Jenkins Rd.
Clackamas off SE 82nd
Portland NE. 138 near Sandy
Tigard off Hwy 99
Willsonville not sure where
And soon Hillsboro

That would be six. This is really good coverage of the area. I agree we
should try for the locations that are closer to members. If we get this done we
really need to show these parking spots are being used.

Also it would be great exposure to the public for plug in electric  vehicles.

Unlike a Seven Eleven a Costco would be a good spot most people spend at
least 30 to 60 minutes there.

At the charging location the web site could be posted.

This goes along with another change to the web site. A separate page for ev
questions has been talked about at a prior meeting. We really need a page
that covers the more common questions for people trying to learn more about  them.

Don Blazer

In a message dated 9/7/2005 12:01:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,