[Oeva-list] Re: Local EV shops and suppliers

Victor Reppeto vreppeto at 4cottages.net
Sun Sep 11 12:33:17 PDT 2005

I am also considering doing a conversion and/or purchasing a used ev.
I have a large list of favorites for shops and suppliers and some are local.
Is it okay to post to this list or is that unwelcome advertising?

In the mean time I have sent this list of favorites to Matthew.

Victor Reppeto
Salem, Or

Hi all,

I'm interested in converting my 1998 Saturn SL2 to electric or possibly
purchasing an EV.
-clip-

Anyway, let me get to my question. I live in Beaverton, and would like
to convert my SL2 to electric or perhaps purchase an EV. Do you know if
there is someone in our area that does this type of thing or is willing
to take it on?

Thanks,

Matthew