[Oeva-list] RE: OSPIRG invites you to come support Clean Cars

bortel dannyb61 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 07:06:04 PDT 2005

Hi Everyone,
I went to this on Monday for the public comment session. The public comments
were pretty much limited to the basic 'we have to do this' line, but the
focus of this governor's workgroup is not if these laws will be implemented,
but how.  I stayed to talk to various workgroup members after the meeting
and was asked by the facilitator if we could have someone at the regular
work session on Tuesday. I can't attend, but if others could it might be
helpful. They will be meeting from 8AM until 5PM in the council chambers.
Dan