[Oeva-list] Re: US Department of Energy Alternative Fuels Data

jray3 at aol.com jray3 at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 12:47:05 PDT 2005

 Thanks Brad,
Thats definitely the site I mentioned during last week's meeting as an alternative to creating a larger recharging directory on the OEVA site.
-Jay Doonnaway

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:53:37 -0700
From: "Brad Hippert" <bhippert at worldstar.com>
Subject: [Oeva-list] US Department of Energy Alternative Fuels Data
    Center.
To: <oeva-list at oeva.org>

The attached web-site will take you to the Alternative Fuels Data Center
for the US Department of Energy.  To promote electric vehicles, I think
it is imperative that all EV Enthusiasts nationwide bring this site
current.  If the government sees this push, they will get behind the EV
Movement again.  The form is short and precise.  A little bit of time
will go a long way in providing important information on the electrical
charging infrastructure in the US as well as promote further acceptance
of this green, efficient technology.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Brad Hippert

Oregon Electrical Vehicle Association