[Oeva-list] Fw: RE: OEVA at Tech Fest 2005

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Wed Sep 14 11:38:19 PDT 2005

Here's the info on ITT-Tech's Tech Fest this year.  Notice that, even if we don't have anyone with a vehicle available, just some handouts and a banner (or our sign), if available, along with people to talk us up, would be nice.

We've talked about "official" handouts, but I'm not sure where it stands right now.  I could probably print out some color pages of our web site that could whet people's interest and at least get our URL in their hands.  An "about us" page that was formatted to look nice printed would really help, Ross (maybe there's already something that'll work, I'll have to look again with that in mind.

Anyway, are there any of us that can show up and hype us?  I think I can get there on Saturday with whatever handouts are made available and be able to talk, but won't have a vehicle most likely (unless someone wants to loan me a Solectria to show, say).

--
Eric Johnson
(You all know who I am.)