[Oeva-list] fueling stations

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 12:58:17 PDT 2005

I just went to the site and I could not get the fueling station locator to
work. Has anyone else tried it?

Thanks
Don

Today's Topics:

1. Re: US Department of Energy  Alternative Fuels Data (jray3 at aol.com)
2. Fw: RE: OEVA at Tech  Fest 2005 (Eric Johnson  <ejts at comcast.net>)

Message:  1
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:47:05 -0400
From: jray3 at aol.com
Subject:  [Oeva-list] Re: US Department of Energy Alternative Fuels
Data
To: oeva-list at oeva.org

Thanks Brad,
Thats definitely the site  I mentioned during last week's meeting as an
alternative to creating a larger  recharging directory on the OEVA site.
-Jay Doonnaway

Message:  1