[Oeva-list] Charging Station Locator

Rick Durst Rick.Durst at pgn.com
Thu Sep 15 10:47:36 PDT 2005

I spoke with Stacey who is a contractor for the at the USDOE.  She is
responsible for updating the web pages for the locator.

It is updated once a month at the beginning of the month.  She got the
request from me for the World Trade center location and the one from
Rick Barnes about his residence.

As with Rick Barnes, I would allow people in need, to charge at my
house  should it be necessary once in a while.   If everyone would go
and update the station information that they know about on the website,
Stacy will get them posted early in October.

For the RV parks that someone mentioned a few postings ago, we should
provide that information as well.  We should also list the Tri-Met park
and rides... I didn't know about those.
Please provide as much detail as you can.  It would be good to copy the
group so we don't duplicate the same locations, but if we do, Stacy said
she can screen those out.

http://www.eere.energy.gov/afdc/infrastructure/add_station.html