[Oeva-list] Fw: OEVA.org: ejts_comcast_net

Eric Johnson <ejts at comcast.net> ejts at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 10:05:33 PDT 2005

This came to me from the web site.  I thought I'd pass it along, just in case anyone is interested and gets something working.  I know no more than what is here, except that the person to contact is at:

wensa at szcelectro.com

I really doubt that these could be cost-effective, but maybe someone wants a 3000 AH battery pack.
--
Eric Johnson