[Oeva-list] Solectria vs Ranger

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Thu Sep 22 13:17:37 PDT 2005

I'm finally ready to go full EV again, though I'm very pleased with the
30mpg my Escape Hybrid got going to Vancouver BC and back over Labor
Day.  I've gotten approved for financing, so now the decision is what to
get.  I'm going to look at Don's Solectria as soon as I can meet up with
him, and also inquiring about a really nice Ranger in Florida on the EV
Tradin Post.  Obviously, the local solution has major advantages (though
  I've been wanting to visit Florida for a long time ;-) ).  Anyway I
thought I would inquire about the tradeoffs between the two, and if
there's anything else someone knows about that I should take a look at?
  Thanks...

--
NOTE TO OUTLOOK USERS: Some versions of Outlook have a bug in
dealing with digitally signed email like the one you're now reading:

Alan Batie