[Oeva-list] Does anyone have a spare aircraft generator?

jray3 at aol.com jray3 at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 16:16:13 PST 2006

I've got an old Kaylor adaptor plate that's looking for a friend.  If anyone has a spare aircraft generator, please drop me a line.  There's two offered for free on the EVDL Trading Post, but the owner will only do  local pickup in San Fran (health prevents shipping, even for reimbursement).
This isn't an urgent need by any means, but something I'd like to have, in order to make a performance comparison between current DC state-of-the art and an olde school conversion..
Cheers,
Jay Donnaway
www.karmanneclectric.blogspot.com