[Oeva-list] OEVA meeting - February 9

Eric Johnson ejts at netzero.net
Mon Feb 6 13:29:17 PST 2006

It's time again for our monthly meeting.  Thursday, February 9, 2006.

All is per normal.  Gathering starts around 7:00PM and the meeting starts at 7:30PM. 2 World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW Portland.  The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and provide some charging.  The streetside charging will also be available just across 1st Ave.

We have no scheduled presentation again this month.  Everyone please feel free to round up material for future meetings!

There is a member who's working on a video presentation for an upcoming meeting.  Keep your eyes peeled for a request for a projector we can let him use.  We could use a display (laptop or such), but a projector works better with those white walls.

Please feel free to bring both information and questions (and vehicles!).

See you there!
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-chair