[Oeva-list] News

Roy LeMeur roylemeur at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:27:13 PST 2006

I just had to comment on this...

President Bush said-
"Roof makers will one day be able to make a solar roof that protects you
from the elements and at the same time, powers your house," Bush said. "The
vision is this — that technology will become so efficient that you'll become
a little power generator in your home, and if you don't use the energy you
generate you'll be able to feed it back into the electricity grid."

One day? Is he living in 1969?

This is old, established technology. It just needs to get less expensive to
implement widely.

Many states have had net metering laws in place for many years.

I have been lucky enough to live and work at a place where most power needs
were supplied by photovoltaics, including charging the cars and tractors.

Roy LeMeur  Olympia, WA

My EV and RE Project Pages-
http://www.angelfire.com/ca4/renewables/evpage.html

Informative Electric Vehicle Links-