[Oeva-list] Ranger information

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 13:22:03 PST 2006

Greg

If you look at the eBay auction number 4615928806 they have all the  Ford
authorized service centers listed. They do not show any in Oregon or  Washington.

If you depend on the dealer to service the factory pack it would cost a lot
more and you would have to go a long ways.

The best thing to do would be to find a battery size that more than meets
your needs and work around that. I do have some of the factory test equipment,
software and shop manuals for the Ranger EV.

A while back someone posted they were looking for work on electric  vehicles.
If anyone had the time to change over trucks I would be interested I  am tied
up for the next couple of months.  I should have the time to take  these on
in May.

Don

In a message dated 2/24/2006 12:02:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,