[Oeva-list] Temporary test pack sought

Mark Freidberg mark58150 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 09:02:11 PST 2006

  Does anyone have 8 or more 12v batts that would be suitable as a test pack? Recently I purchased a 1994 Geo Metro EV and would like to test how well it operates. The old pack was exhausted and the seller and I shipped the EV minus the pack. Cosmetically its a nice looking EV and the seller says it should run fine with new batts but still it would be nice to verify this.

  Mark