[Oeva-list] EV Services Available

Roy LeMeur roylemeur at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 14:22:31 PST 2006

Hello OEVA Folks

I just wanted to pass the word around that I will be in the Portland area
for a few days to work on EVs and will be available to help folks with EV
related stuff.

Cloud EV has been sold and is now Electric Vehicles USA based in Piedmont,
South Carolina. The operations here in the NW will be closed and I am no
longer employed there. (though Father Time and I did just complete a very
nice 1960 Sunbeam conversion, 8" Warp, Curtis 1231, 144V AGMs, photos and
vids available soon)

I am planning to spend some time hanging out will some Oregon EVers and am
willing to travel a bit to provide needed services. I am always happy to
talk with folks about EV related stuff.

Please fell free to give me a call anytime.

Contact Info-
24/7 Cell- 206 375 8113
roylemeur at hotmail dot com

Roy LeMeur