[Oeva-list] OEVA Meeting - June 8th

Eric Johnson ejts at sysmatrix.net
Mon Jun 5 13:43:55 PDT 2006

It's time again for our monthly meeting.  Thursday, June 8, 2006.

All is per normal.  Gathering starts around 7:00PM and the meeting starts at 7:30PM.  2 World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW Portland.  The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and provide some charging.  The streetside charging will also be available just across 1st Ave.

We have no scheduled presentation again this month.  Everyone please feel free to round up material for future meetings!  This will be our last meeting before this year's EV Awareness Day, so we'll want to at least mention it.  There's a couple other new gatherings we should have reports on, too.

Hopefully, we'll have at least as good a turnout as the last couple months.

Please feel free to bring information, questions and vehicles!

See you there!
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-chair