[Oeva-list] OEVA Meeting - June 8th

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Tue Jun 6 19:09:05 PDT 2006

I'll try to fill in the details for those who won't be able to make
Thursday's meeting.

We should be able to get on the square starting at 8:00 am.  We'll
officially start around 9 and end up at 5 pm (we have until 6:30 to
clean up, but 6 is more usual). People that have to arrive late or leave
early can do so (with appropriate caution--we'll help keep folks away
while you come or go).

The canopy and chairs will be good, Ralph. We can get a table from
Pioneer Square. We will have a "stage hand" available from 8 to 6:30 to
help us with any issues.

We'll have the 6 120V outlets for charging, individual breakers at 20A.
We can get 220 if we need it, but it is very expensive. Hopefully those
that need a quick 220 charge can stop by PGE, which is not far away.

Of course, we should have plenty of room for all EV's! (Since this is a
very public place, please take precautions so that kids of all ages
cannot stick their fingers in the high voltage!).

Gary