[Oeva-list] OEVA Meeting - June 8th

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Thu Jun 8 17:28:28 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm running a fever tonight so I won't be able to make the meeting.
Hopefully we lots of depth on the bench, and folks can step up.

The main topic of course is July 8 EV awareness day. We should do some
publicity, and invite folks to come. (It would be nice to get Ryan PHEV
there, for example). Otherwise, things are pretty much set (see earlier
email) unless we need to change something.

We should get some pre-printed handouts from the EAA (printing them on a
  laser printer is a bit expensive). I can do this, unless someone wants
to contact Ron Freund.

If someone out west can pick up my crimpers for John Benson and fuses
(found some 350A's, next higher is 600A) for Jay, that would be great.
Otherwise, I'll try to run them by this weekend assuming I shake this crud!

The charging group is meeting ahead of the meeting at 7 pm.

OPB NOW Friday night is rumored to have a segment on electric cars.

Bill Kinne from Kennewick is showing his Insight at the Sherwood car
show (big show downtown) this Saturday early to 4 pm.

The Division/Clinton Street Fair is all day Saturday, July 22nd, 2006.
Division Clinton Business Association (DCBA) Street Fair
Address: c/o SEUL, 3534 SE Main Street, Portland, OR 97214
For more information contact Nancy or Aaron at The Support Group:
Phone: 503-774-2832
Fax: 503-788-0412
Email: nchapin at tsgpdx.com or aaron at tsgpdx.com

There are probably a lot more, including SEVA shows....

Gary