[Oeva-list] Re: Melted posts

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Mon Jun 12 14:08:02 PDT 2006

How 'bout this for an idea for converting a LP terminal to an automotive
style:
1) Make an automotive post casting out of something that slips over the
existing low terminal.
2) Melt a bunch'o'lead
3) Pour the melted lead over the stud into the mold, melting itself,
hopefully, to the existing terminal without blowing something up...

Crazy?

-Myles