[Oeva-list] Ongoing Events

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Tue Jun 13 08:25:31 PDT 2006

June

This Saturday June, the St. Helens Kiwanis Community Parade.
"St. Helens Kids Of All Ages"
Web: www.sainthelenskiwanis.org.
Registration form on the web and you can register at the parade.
Need to be there before 11:00 a.m.

July

Hillsboro Rotary’s 4th of July Parade!
“The Spirit of Discovery”
Web: www.hillsbororotary.org/parade
I sign up for three vehicles, plus one extra may show up.
There is still room for one more vehicle!

EV Awareness Day will be on Saturday, July 8th this year!
This will be at Pioneer Courthouse Square from 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Web: www.oeva.org

July 21 "Who Killed the Electric Car" at the Portland's Fox 10 theater.

August

August 11th "Who Killed the Electric Car" at the Bend's Pilot Butte 6
Plex.

August 25th & 26th NEDRA at Portland International Raceway, "Late Night
Drags"
6 p.m. to 12 a.m. Prices $8 Adults, $5 Children, All Racers $22.
Web: www.portlandraceway.com

September

Saturday, September 16th at Vancouver's (Washington, not British
Columbia!) Esther Short Park, right next to our Farmer's Market.  3rd
annual Vancouver Peace and Justice Fair
Web: www.vancouverpeaceandjusticefair.org