[Oeva-list] Ongoing Events

Hodgert, Mike mhodgert at bethel.k12.or.us
Tue Jun 13 09:38:44 PDT 2006

I teach at Willamette High in Eugene and we build 21 Electrathon vehicle and race other schools and adults to see who can travel the farthest in one hour on 67 pounds of "non leaking" lead acid batteries.  Below are the dates and places for some of the upcoming local races.  We have already had 10 days of races. You can also visit "electrathonamerican.org" web site and gain other information.

July 15 and 16  daVinci Day in Corvallis at OSU
July 29 and 30 SolWest Energy Fair in John Day
Sept 9 and 10 Eugene Celebration at Valley River Center

Mike Hdogert