[Oeva-list] Re: charging

Rick Barnes barnes.rick at verizon.net
Sun Jun 18 08:06:05 PDT 2006

Don:

There is a campground right at the Woodburn exit.

I would call ahead and speak with the manager to let them know you are
coming.

Portland-Woodburn Rv Park
 <http://www.woodburnrv.com/> http://www.woodburnrv.com/
Address: 115 N Arney Rd, Woodburn, OR 97071
Phone: (503) 981-0002
Directions:
Take exit #271/OR-214 toward SILVERTON/WOODBURN - go 0.2 mi
Turn on NEWBERG HWY - go 0.1 mi Turn on N ARNEY RD - go <
0.1 mi

>Hi Rick,
>
>I am sure we can work something out - it will depend upon which of our
sites is available at the time you come in. If we charge you $1.00 each time
you recharge does that seem fair enough?

>If you like you can tell others about our availability.
>
>Our office is open 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. Should you come in before 8:00
>AM
you could use space #99, #101, #102 located next to the mini storage sheds
on the east side of the RV Park and come in to settle up with us after we
are open that day or drop the money through the front office door. We have
"after hour registration" envelopes located in the black mail box at the
front of the office you could place your money in before dropping through
the mail slot.

>Connie Grade
>Manager

Also Pheasant Ridge RV  <http://www.pheasantridge.com/>
http://www.pheasantridge.com/ (about 17 miles from
Woodburn)
Pheasant Ridge Rv Park
Address: 8275 SW Elligsen Rd, Wilsonville, OR 97070
Phone: (503) 682-7829
Directions:
Take I-5 exit #286 toward N. WILSONVILLE/STAFFORD - go 0.2 mi
Turn on SW ELLIGSEN RD - go 0.5 mi
Open at 9, $1 per hour. If booked up will let you plug into 120V outlets if
30A/50A not available.

Hope this helps,
    Rick Barnes