[Oeva-list] Re: How can the Oregon Electric Vehicle Assoc. help you get on a screen in Portland?

jray3 at aol.com jray3 at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 15:06:50 PDT 2006

Thanks Jeff,

Congrats on the growing release, I hear that things went well in
Seattle.
Is there any chance that you could send a poster or two our way, and
maybe a few promo tickets as prizes?  The OEVA is having it's annual
show "EV Awareness Day" in Pioneer Courthouse Square (the heart of
downtown Portland) on July 8th.

Cheers,
Jay Donnaway
www.oeva.org