[Oeva-list] Re: How can the Oregon Electric Vehicle Assoc. help you get on a screen in Portland?

Graunke, Gary gary.graunke at intel.com
Tue Jun 20 09:49:54 PDT 2006

I have ordered 1000 "Not dead yet" handouts from Plug In America that we
can hand out before and preferably after the movie, allowing people to
take action to show automakers and others that we want to plug them in!

Good idea to see if we can get a poster plugging the movie as well!

I ordered a copy of the PBS NOW interview with the filmmaker--hopefully
it will be here by then.

Gary