[Oeva-list] EV Transport Assistance Needed Portland to Seattle

Roy LeMeur roylemeur at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 12:07:46 PDT 2006

Hi Folks

We have come up one tow vehicle short on getting some Portland EVs to the
annual Greenwood Car Show in Seattle this Saturday. This year may be our
largest showing yet of EVs if we can get everyone's vehicle transported. Our
annual SEVA barbeque is after the show.

I will be towing the White Zombie for John Wayland, and Mark Mongillo has an
available trailer but is in need of a tow vehicle that preferably comes with
a willing and eager driver. Fuel expenses will be covered for the trip.

Mark's 1968 Datsun 520 pickup has been recently reconfigured with a 1200A
controller and high voltage pack of Orbitals. We would all like to see this
EV make it to the show.

This is pretty much a last minute plea for assistance on Mark's behalf. He
is not currently online so I am posting this for him on various online
forums including OEVA, SEVA, and the EVDL.

Please call if you can help out. Thanks!

Mark Mongillo home-
503 657 0680

Roy LeMeur cell-
360 556 2105