[Oeva-list] From our web site - PR opportunity

Graunke, Gary gary.graunke at intel.com
Wed Jun 28 15:22:01 PDT 2006

I've already replied, so we'll see what happens. I ordered 1000 handouts
for the movie from PlugInAmerica. BTW, I'll be more than happy to bring
some to anyone to distribute prior to the July 12 and 21 showings, as
well as July 8.

It's not often that someone makes a movie about EV's!

Gary

Wow! That's great! We will be more than happy to help in any way we can.

July 8 we are taking over Pioneer Square for our annual EV awareness
day. We usually get 2 or 3 TV channels to cover the event. We were going
to plug the July 21 opening at Fox 10, but this is even better!

We have handouts from PlugInAmerica ready with references to the movie
website and PlugInAmerica and other sites related to the topic.

We can certainly come up with EV's to show as well. Perhaps some saved
vehicles made by automakers as well as our own conversions.