[Oeva-list] Re: Portland to Salem

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 20:39:03 PDT 2006

I wanted to share my longest trip to date driving an S-10. I went from
Portland to Salem at 60 to 65 miles an hour. I charged for 3.5 hours  using the 30
amp 220 dryer plug while in a meeting and drove back. A total of 95  miles in
5.5 hours.

I never really noticed before but no one drives 55. I had to do at  least 60
to 65 to keep trucks from having to pass me all the time. I  could have gone
faster but being my first trip I was not going to push my luck.

Don