[Oeva-list] OEVA meeting room schedule

Eric Johnson ejts at netzero.net
Tue May 2 11:14:36 PDT 2006

Hello all,
I just received forms to schedule our WTC meeting room from Aug. 2006 through Feb. 2007 (we already have it nailed through July).

They included one for December.  We have been skipping that month, but here's an easy opportunity to have a meeting if enough would like to.  It would be on December 14, 2006, so it's as close to the holidays as we can get.

I'm up for a meeting, if there's any interest.  If anyone has a strong opinion either way, please let me know.  I don't need to get the forms back right now, but do want to before too long.  We should be able to cancel later if we want to lock the date now and discuss it at this month's meeting.

Meetings already scheduled:
May 11
Jume 8
July 13