[Oeva-list] OEVA Meeting - May 11th

Eric Johnson ejts at netzero.net
Sun May 7 17:43:27 PDT 2006

It's time again for our monthly meeting.  Thursday, May 11, 2006.

All is per normal.  Gathering starts around 7:00PM and the meeting starts at 7:30PM. 2 World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW Portland.  The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and provide some charging.  The streetside charging will also be available just across 1st Ave.

We have no scheduled presentation again this month (that I know of, I'm still just to the side of the loop).  Everyone please feel free to round up material for future meetings!

Hopefully, we'll have at least as good a turnout as last month.

Please feel free to bring both information and questions (and vehicles!).

See you there!
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-chair