[Oeva-list] VW EV

Eric Johnson ejts at netzero.net
Sat May 13 08:43:04 PDT 2006

Dan and all,
The last I knew, it was still available and he was getting closer to have to dispose of it by whatever means.  That was just ove a week ago.  At the meeting, one person was intending to look at it, probably to get properly set up and re-sell (or maybe not...).

Anyway the specifics:
Andy McDougall
29 NE 160th
Portland, OR  97230
503-253-3202
(call before 8:00 PM)

Note again that this is a useable project, in my opinion, but will not be high performance and will require some money and effort to get safely on the road.  I does have a clunky forklift motor and a 120V Curtis 1221 controller that were shown to operate without load.  Never got it moving on its own.  The batteries are smallish Trojans, brand new, but not really maintained for close to a year.

Have fun!
--
Eric Johnson
Portland, OR