[Oeva-list] RE: VW EV Taken

bortel dannyb61 at comcast.net
Mon May 15 21:09:54 PDT 2006

It's been taken, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: bortel [mailto:dannyb61 at comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 4:59 PM
To: 'oeva-list at oeva.org'
Subject: RE:VW EV

Ok, I went over to look at the car that Andy had. I asked him what he wanted
for it and he told me $500, so I bought it, but really don't have a use for
it (I have way to many EVs already). There is only a few parts that I have a
use for and want to keep(the controller and the batteries, if I can get them
to hold a charge). I don't want to take the rest to scrap because it has a
nice clean straight body and a huge motor already coupled to the tranny. So
here's the deal, if any OEVA member wants it as an EV project (not to scrap
it) it's free and I will deliver it. Let me know in the next few days as it
is on my trailer and I need to use the trailer to haul another EV Friday. It
would really be a great beginners car, as the hard mechanical work is
already done. It just needs the electrical system added.

Dan
360-571-3222
503-821-7527
541-539-0886