[Oeva-list] Help to appreciate PGE

Eric Johnson ejts at sysmatrix.net
Tue May 16 11:57:56 PDT 2006

As you all know, our monthly meeting venue is sponsored by PGE.  I recently received and returned paperwork for seven more months.

The price for the last couple years has been $800.00 per month.  That was quite impressive to me, that PGE likes us enough to cover that (or whatever they really pay; I have no hint if it's really that much to them, but there's no indication it isn't).

I just noticed that the price on the latest batch went up.  Almost double, to $1450.00 per month.  That's a total of $17,400.00 per year.

Something to think about when PGE's transportation fairs come up this fall.
--
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-Chair