[Oeva-list] KEX radio telephone interview opportunity

Eric Johnson ejts at sysmatrix.net
Fri May 19 10:39:03 PDT 2006

Hello all,
This just came in via our web site.

I'll contact him if noone else wants to, but I think it'd be better if someone a little more political, perhaps, would be willing.  My first choice would be Gary, or someone else that attended the EAA affair in Joliet.

What say, Gary?  Would you like to contact Mike?

I suspect it wouldn't be too much trouble for him if more than one contacted him, but I'd like to give some time for someone that can well represent our group to make first contact.  Please let me know once contact has been made, or, especially Gary, if contact won't be made.

Thanks, all!
--
Eric Johnson
OEVA Co-Chair