[Oeva-list] Re: Oeva-list Digest, Vol 31, Issue 11

John RA Benson jrab at e-m-w.com
Fri May 19 23:29:05 PDT 2006

I¹m curious about this too -
There seem to be loads of outlets all over downtown near the base of the
trees in the sidewalks (Thinking around Powell¹s, Pete¹s Coffee,
specifically). Sometimes they are accessible, sometimes not. Think: how do
they power those Christmas lights? And that¹s where they plug them in.

Has anyone used these, gotten any tickets or nasty looks?

Cheers-
jrab