[Oeva-list] Re: Oeva-list Digest, Vol 31, Issue 12

Rick Durst Rick.Durst at pgn.com
Mon May 22 08:21:28 PDT 2006

The Smart Park at 3rd and Jefferson has a charging station as well. You
have to pay for Parking, but charging is free.  The space isn't always
open, but if people start using it, I am guessing we can put pressure on
them to make it available only to Electric Cars.  It is up the ramp to
the right near the motorcycle or short term parking area.  I think there
is one in a smart park in the Old Town area, but I haven't ever seen
it.

I wouldn't plug in to any old outlet without the permission of the
owner.  I was using a laptop and a power outlet at Pioneer Square one
day and was informed by a police officer that the city of Portland pays
for the electricity and it is not free to anyone to use.  He stood there
until I unplugged it.

Rick Durst